Alert: Fraudulent Activities by UNDP Angola and Other Organizations

 Alert: Fraudulent Activities by UNDP Angola and Other Organizations



Dear Community Members, Partners, and Stakeholders,

I am writing to bring to your attention a serious and concerning matter regarding the fraudulent activities of UNDP Angola and other organizations who have been maliciously taking advantage of the hard work and innovative projects developed by my startup, Talentos Multiplus.

It has come to my attention that UNDP Angola has been falsely claiming that I work for them and that they compensate me for my contributions. These claims are entirely untrue and have been used to deceive not only myself but also governmental institutions, international organizations, and potential investors.

In a recent and shocking discovery, an investor whom I met casually at an event informed me that his organization had made a donation to me through representatives of UNDP Angola. To my dismay, I have never received any such donation, nor have I had any formal or informal relationship with UNDP Angola. My startup, Talentos Multiplus, is entirely self-funded, and I am the sole founder, sustaining the organization through my personal savings and dedication.

want to clarify that the only contact we had with UNDP Angola was in 2022 when we participated in a competition funded by the Norwegian Embassy, where UNDP was one of the partners. However, this participation does not mean that we have any legal or continued collaboration with UNDP Angola, and it certainly does not give them the right to fraudulently take advantage of our work. Talentos Multiplus was founded in 2020, and all our projects were fully developed prior to our participation in that competition.


I want to categorically state that I do not work with UNDP Angola and have no affiliations with them. Their fraudulent actions and deceitful behavior have harmed my reputation and the integrity of my work. They have been engaging in content theft and misleading various stakeholders into believing that there is an association between us.

I urge all community members, partners, and stakeholders to be vigilant and cautious in their dealings with UNDP Angola. Please do not trust their claims regarding any association with Talentos Multiplus or myself. They are a harmful team engaging in deceitful practices, and it is essential to distance ourselves from them to protect our work and integrity.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.


Sincerely,

Protectors, 

Team Talentos Multiplus

Comments

Popular Posts